Thursday, January 6, 2011

We have a Tooth!

I'll be honest, Emmy's complete lack of teeth up to this point was starting to become a little weird.  Suddenly you find yourself making excuses or jokes every time the subject comes up.

But I am happy to announce that the other night, I spotted a tooth!  It looks to be either her left canine, or the one immediately next to it.  (No one cares which specific tooth it is, crazy lady!)  It's just barely emerged, so all you can see is the tip, but I can see it, and I felt it, and I promise, it's a tooth!

Tom hasn't seen it yet.  The best way to look in her mouth is to make her laugh while she sits on your lap, and last night, after we picked Tom up at the airport, she wasn't in the mood to sit on laps. 

I'm so excited that we finally got a tooth.  Now we really have to start brushing teeth at night.

And then our next goal can be working on no longer speaking in the royal we.

No comments:

Post a Comment